Friday, November 23, 2012

Hello Boys...


I'm an open minded Chocolate Goodess. People have described Me as a "young face with an old soul”. I am witty, intelligent, and I have a fabulous, elegant sense of style. I am what you would call a, “Mysterious Temptation”. I’ll look into your eyes and tell you something sweet and sexy while you are indulging in My beautiful dark skin. I am addictive. I am seductive. I am delicious. I am sweet, sexy and sassy.

I love being a domme and making My boys squirm. I accommodate almost all fantasies and fetishes. I have toys, lingerie and a wild imagination. Closed mouths don't get fed, therefore; you should not be afraid to ask if you desire something. I am far from judgmental and more than likely I've handled requests similar to yours. 

Like almost everyone else, I do operate on a daily schedule. My precious time and attention come at a high price. When you are serious about scheduling a session, contact me. Until then, FUCK OFF.




Get ready to submit and spoil me, boys! *GIGGLES*
 -xoxo Goddess Kalena

No comments:

Post a Comment