Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQx2bzjyvln3ZGtQWB3ALUdW0I2qdIOiycLBY0602Yh9JW4QmUC

Happy New Year, losers.
I hope Santa brought you boys lotsa money to give to Me.
Welcome to 2015.

So... I know you're wondering where I disappeared to. Technically, I didn't completely fall off the face of the earth because My loyal pain sluts and bitch bois were aware of My vacation (they're privvy to that information thanks to their loyalty).

For Christmas, My family and I retreated to the mountains here in My home state for almost a week. We all hesitantly agreed to turn off the TV, our cell phones, laptops and tablets (we're major tech junkies). We were only allowed to watch movies together as a family. We spent the majority of our time together playing in snow, playing board and card games, telling jokes and reminiscing on memorable past family gatherings. I thoroughly enjoyed spending much needed uninterrupted time with them.

Now that I have My internet privileges back and the new year has commenced, it's time to get this BDSM party started. I have big plans for you bitches in 2015. I will go more in depth when the time comes.

In the meantime, continue to worship Me, spoil Me and keep Me entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment